How to submit your music!
We Are Now Accepting Music From First Nations Musicians!
Please do the following to upload your music to NativeRadio.com.
- Please ZIP all your music into one ZIP file.
- You will need to provide digitized files at 128kbps to 320kbps. The higher quality 320kbps are best.
- Please make sure you have embedded all music files with MP3 tags. If you do not, please do not send music as it will not be played without proper MP3 tags. Here is a link to a free MP3 tag editor that we use. Mp3tag is a powerful and easy-to-use tool to edit metadata of audio files.
- You will need to provide a digital file for your cover art (.jpg or .png file types).
- Include a signed and executed Broadcast Release. You will find it here. You may also email the Broadcast Release ONLY to
- Do NOT email music files as you will not be played if you email music files - period!
- When you have everything ready, click the SUBMIT button above to go to FileinBox.com to upload your file.